Projects are what are displayed in Bee’s Switcher (accessible from the titlebar). A project contains your notes/cases/issues (items). The right-pane contains the details of the selected item in the project.
There are 2 different kinds of Projects:
- Regular Projects
- Manuscript projects
- GitHub repositories
- GitHub special projects (e.g. “All Issues Mentioning Me”)
- JIRA projects
- JIRA favourite filters
- JIRA Software Scrum and Kanban boards
- Smart Projects
- Items displayed in these projects are collected from rules that you define.
Creating Regular Projects
- Go to File > Import New Project.
- Select the type of project you would like to create.
- If you have already added an account for one of the provided services, you will be taken straight to the project selection screen.
- Select the project/repository/filter/board and click ‘Finish’.
Creating Smart Projects
Read all about Smart Projects here.